Mix Media Art - White on Black


Hello everyone!

Last year my art teacher give us an assignment the theme was "White on Black". So I did my art on a plate that I painted black first, and fill it with white paint. You could use white-out, water color, white gel-pen, or even white dermatograph pencil. Here it is!




I swear it is not as easy as it looks like, there are curves everywhere, and you gotta deal with the ink.
I was trying to draw lil gypsy, like I did on the cutting board before. I will post it on the next post if you guys are interested!


Until next time,



Happy Drey

Comments

  1. Audrey!! Keep this blog going cause I definetely Follow your blog! It's amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pendaftaran Arsitektur UNPAR 2016 Jalur PMDK

Pengalaman Mengikuti Seleksi Djarum Beasiswa Plus